Thankfully, I had a really good sleep last night, slept through the entire night. I was awakened by my alarm clock at 6:45am and decided to wakeup and get ready for I really need to make money and attempt to get some type of normal life back inot my daily life. Still not feeling myself of course and not sure when that day will come where I don't wake up with some unexpected symptom. But wakeing up this morning so far with my head feeling a little pressure feeling but a lot less, and then the little shock in the front of my head but I am so juiced up on so many natural supplements now and still eating like I have been. As for the deep pain yesterday where I had pain inside of my left leg well that has gone away, and I have been experiencing head pressure off an on throughout the day so far and it's only 10:57am. Well going to put my head to the pillow tonight at 10:00pm as I have a really busy day tomorrow with my new job, keep the faith everyone and talk soon.
Main Symptoms: LIKE (WTF) Still Persisting...WHY BECAUSE OF PFIZERS VAX and the suppression of the Ivermectin Tablet which has been helping me so I think in my recovery.
- Calf muscle twitching/spasms #1 Pain of a finally... "3"
- Pins/Needles/Shards of Glass Feeling - Both sides of my lower rib cage pain "5.6"
- TINNITUS - RINGING OF THE EARS - IS NOW A SUICIDAL 12 IT TURNED UP A NOTCH JUST THIS LAST WEEK...
- burning sensations throughout my lower extremities/numbness that comes and goes. Pain of a "4"
- feelings of Gerd/acid reflux (Felling of buildup of gases in my body) - This has subsided again no longer presant.
- trouble/pain swallowing on the right side when eating citrus foods sometimes This has finally gone away after October 15, 2022
- vibration spasm in different parts of my body. Pain of "3"
- POTS like symptoms - Pain of "5"
- Mas Cell Activation Symptoms - Somewhat has subsided.
- Head Pressure comes and goes. #2 - Pain of "5.6"
- Slight pain feeling that comes and goes left side of my heart - Pain of my heart pain "3"
- Blood Pressure Fluctuation - This has subsided or so I think.
- Heart Rate Variability fluctuation - This has subsided or so I think.
- Tightness in chest pain "3"
TOTAL SCORE OF HOW I FELT TODAY: 7/10