I woke up at 4:00am again with horrible head pressure and of course the high pitch ringing sound like always AGAIN. I was finally able to get back to sleep and then woke up at 7am. In any case thankfully feeling a little better but still this morning all the main 3 symptoms are still very present and just won't go away. I have to say as the morning now that it is 10:15am my neuropathy issues have flared in my upper body again and the head pressure is real and painful. Sadly, this pain is here ALL THE TIME, just sometimes it tends to be worse at time, and just want this whole nightmare to be over.
GOING TO BE GOING TO BED AGAIN TONIGHT AT 9PM EVEN THOUGH IT'S MONDAY NIGHT. STILL PREDICTING THAT I AM GOING TO HAVE PAIN THROUGHOUT THE DAY, and of course the pins/needles feeling hoping that at some point I will get some relief. Just tired of it all...Hopefully, things are going to change sooner than later, all the best my friends take care and goodnight.
Main Symptoms: LIKE (WTF) Still Persisting...WHY BECAUSE OF PFIZERS VAX and #FDAMakesChange!!!
- Calf muscle twitching/spasms #1 Pain of a finally... "3"
- Pins/Needles/Shards of Glass Feeling - Both sides of my lower rib cage pain "6"
- TINNITUS - RINGING OF THE EARS - IS NOW A SUICIDAL 12 IT TURNED UP A NOTCH JUST THIS LAST WEEK...
- burning sensations throughout my lower extremities/numbness that comes and goes. Pain of a "6"
- feelings of Gerd/acid reflux (Felling of buildup of gases in my body) - This has subsided again no longer presant.
- trouble/pain swallowing on the right side when eating citrus foods sometimes This has finally gone away after October 15, 2022
- vibration spasm in different parts of my body. Pain of "4"
- POTS like symptoms - Pain of "3"
- Mas Cell Activation Symptoms - Somewhat has subsided.
- Head Pressure comes and goes. #2 - Pain of "7"
- Slight pain feeling that comes and goes left side of my heart - Pain of my heart pain "6"
- Blood Pressure Fluctuation - This has subsided or so I think.
- Heart Rate Variability fluctuation - This has subsided or so I think.
- Tightness in chest pain "3"
TOTAL SCORE OF HOW I FELT TODAY: 7/10